Joshua Tree is an incredible place to visit. The Adventure Lab will help you get more out of your trip by exploring natural science and providing engaged learning for the whole family. Adventure Labs are more than just a fun trip, it's about connecting and growing as a family. Use these hands-on learning resources for your travels and for homeschooling and roadschooling. This printable PDF digital download product includes 16 pages.
- Tips, Hits, and Background for traveling to Joshua Tree National Park
- Introduction to the California Desert pages
- Learning Lesson for symbiosis. An easy to learn, digestible lesson to learn about this important earth science.
- Learning Activity: Play a game using honeycomb that helped make symbiosis fun.
- Color and Learn. Make learning fun by coloring the creatures and landscape of Joshua Tree and reading the fun little factoid's about them.
- Word Hunt
- Printable 8.5"x11" Scavenger Hunt Foldable Booklet with 8 pictures and descriptions so you can take it on the go.
- Reflection and Introspection Page to write or sketch things you saw and learned. Includes some thought provoking prompts for introspection.