The Salton Sea Adventure Lab will help you get more out of your trip by exploring natural science and providing engaged learning for the whole family. Adventure Labs are more than just a fun trip, it's about connecting and growing as a family. Use these hands-on learning resources for your travels and for homeschooling and roadschooling. This printable PDF digital download product includes 16 pages.
- Tips, Hits, and Background for traveling to Salton Sea area.
- Bonus: Introduction to the California Desert pages
- Earth Science Learning Lesson for the 3 R's of reduce, reuse, recycle and why it's important. An easy to learn, digestible lesson to learn about this important earth science.
- Learning Activity: A fun art project that involves reusing house hold caps.
- Color and Learn. Make learning fun by coloring the creatures and landscape of The Salton Sea and reading the fun little factoid's about them.
- Word Hunt
- Printable 8.5"x11" Scavenger Hunt Foldable Booklet with 8 pictures and descriptions so you can take it on the go.
- Reflection and Introspection Page to write or sketch things you saw and learned. Includes some thought provoking prompts for introspection.